Maybe the Thug life isn't for you....

Dillinger

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2015/09/08/brazilian-mma-fighter-foils-would-be-robbers-locks-one-in-choke-hold/?intcmp=hplnws

I was checking out the news today, in the WTF section, and came across this story.  If you have never been in a good chokehold before, this will loose some of the "comedic" value for you.  A good choke, especially a triangle choke, is a feeling of being about as futile as it gets, and the harder you struggle, the quicker you go out.

Granted, in the video above she is using it for control, not trying to kill him or put him out, but having been in a similar hold, I can assure you those cries for help were very real....LOL

Seen that too. Crazy! Wonder if dude will think twice next time? Lol

LOL - I don't know if he will, but I can assure you I wouldn't be teaming up with him on his next effort.  I can't imagine getting clowned every day of my adult criminal life about being choked and arrested for trying to take a purse and a phone from a 120lb girl.....LMAO!

LOL - I don't know if he will, but I can assure you I wouldn't be teaming up with him on his next effort. I can't imagine getting clowned every day of my adult criminal life about being choked and arrested for trying to take a purse and a phone from a 120lb girl.....LMAO!

The humiliation may be to much for the guy. LOL

LOL that makes my day.And I use to love making people tap with any form of choke...my personal fave was always the dards choke,always caught them off guard with it.

Archived