Why can't I order a Netduma?

So I've finally made up my mind to purchase one of the Netduma routers and for some reason it keeps rejecting my bank card. I keep trying over and over and it says it can not verify it. I have over 1k in account so I know it's not an issue with funds. Everything is entered correctly every time and no luck. Is there a number I can call and speak with a sales rep and see if I can order it over the phone? I really don't want to spend the extra money to purchase a prepaid card and then pay to load it. I Also don't have a spending limit so it can't be my bank. It's getting frustrating.

I got it to work after trying for the past couple of days. I had to pay through paypal. I don't understand. PayPal used the same exact credit card. I had to link my card with PayPal to get NetDuma to except. This is very frustrating and it should it fixed. Some people won't go through this trouble and will just decide to go with something else.

• Administrators

Hey Skooter, I'm not sure how you were trying to order before as you have to go through Paypal even if you don't have an account, where you trying to do it through Paypal with the 'I don't have an account option' before? 

Archived