Bleeding Edge shuts itself off...

DARK BAWGS

:huh:  This morning I was seeing all kinds of hosts and had some good games.  After the last game I was out of the lobby and I have not seen any hosts/games on my filter.  I checked my cloud controls and auto was checked but edge was uncheck.  I had just set them after my last post.  I reset them and two minutes latter edge was unchecked.

I have been about 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour without seeing anything appear.  What am I doing wrong?  Can someone help me?

Sorry to be such a pain but this is frustrating.

DB

PS Just as I finished this a game started.  I played it and when it ended I was kicked from the lobby and since then about 20 mins there has not been one "blip' of any kind on my screen.  Checked the cloud bleed settings and they are good.  Grrrrr... :wacko:

Yes I did.  It is still showing a no Blips at all.  I left the game and rebooted, no change.  The settings are ok now but no hits.

Thanks,

DB

Hi. Don't forget that if you want to make any changes you made on the router permanent, I would advise you to go to Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Reboot Router.

This will make sure that your settings are stored permanently in your router.  :)

Archived