Resetting router

First, I love my R1. I've had it about a month and it's working very well.  I have had a couple of occasions recently where the Wifi stops functioning.  My XB1 on a wired connection works fine, but any device trying to connect on Wifi can't connect.  When I try to connect to the router on Wifi, I can't.  

I've followed a lot of the videos on Youtube for setting up the router and everything works well excluding the Wifi.  Not complaining at all.  Just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if there is something that I should do?

Thanks,

Bacon!

Hi KzarofBacon, welcome to the forum :)

Can you make sure you are on the latest version then go to Settings >> Miscellaneous and disable 'Wifi Workaround' and see if that fixed your issue?

I upgraded successfully and have disabled Wifi Workaround.  The times the Wifi has stopped have been sporadic.  I'll post back if it occurs again.  Thank you very much for the kind and quick assistance Crossy.

• Netduma Staff

I upgraded successfully and have disabled Wifi Workaround.  The times the Wifi has stopped have been sporadic.  I'll post back if it occurs again.  Thank you very much for the kind and quick assistance Crossy.

No problem :) Hopefully it works!

Archived