oops there was a problem loading external resources. Cannot connect to playstation network

I am having a problem with the router installation. It says oops there was a problem loading external resources. Also I cannot connect to playstation network. I need help installing this. Preferably someone to walk me threw it. I'm not super computer literate. HELP. Is there a phone# to call for help?

thanks

Guest Netduma Fraser

I am having a problem with the router installation. It says oops there was a problem loading external resources. Also I cannot connect to playstation network. I need help installing this. Preferably someone to walk me threw it. I'm not super computer literate. HELP. Is there a phone# to call for help?

thanks

Hey thanks for purchasing and glad to see youve received it. Did you follow the quick start guide in the box? Where are you seeing the loading external messages? No we don't have a number currently, we are a small team in the UK and its currently midnight here but If using the thread we dont resolve it we can talk in the chat room :)

Yes I used the quick start guide in box. Everything connected fine as far as my laptop. I cant get on PlayStation network. Also, I wasn't able to adjust settings in the geofilter. I understand it is late in UK I can wait until Tuesday since I should be home during the day and I can chat with someone.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Is your Playstation trying to connect wirelessly or wired? You couldnt select a device or change distance etc? Thats no problem at all :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi purple i can help you through chat or via phone. I'll pm you my email addreess now let me know which method you'd prefer.

At the top left area of the forum there is a little envelop icon click it and you'll see my message.

Archived