Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Fraser,

Could you please add my account to the R2 Early Access group for DumaOS 4?

I sent a private message requesting access on March 17, but it appears it hasn’t been seen yet, so I’m posting the request here instead.

I own a Netduma R2 currently running DumaOS 3.3.280.

Thank you.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/3/2026 at 12:57 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Added

Thanks! Do i need to factory reset after the firmware update like we did before?

  • Administrators
Posted
6 hours ago, DeeKo said:

Thanks! Do i need to factory reset after the firmware update like we did before?

It's not a necessity but you can if you would like to

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...