Lord26 Posted September 5 Posted September 5 Hi Fraser, Could you please add my account to the R2 Early Access group for DumaOS 4? I sent a private message requesting access on March 17, but it appears it hasn’t been seen yet, so I’m posting the request here instead. I own a Netduma R2 currently running DumaOS 3.3.280. Thank you.
Administrators Netduma Fraser Posted September 5 Administrators Posted September 5 Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/ Always best to make a post rather than PM
DeeKo Posted October 2 Posted October 2 On 9/5/2026 at 1:24 AM, Netduma Fraser said: Added https://forum.netduma.com/forum/144-netduma-r2-early-access/ Always best to make a post rather than PM Could I get access to the 4.0 EA aswell?
Administrators Netduma Fraser Posted Saturday at 07:57 AM Administrators Posted Saturday at 07:57 AM 9 hours ago, DeeKo said: Could I get access to the 4.0 EA aswell? Added DeeKo 1
DeeKo Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago On 10/3/2026 at 12:57 AM, Netduma Fraser said: Added Thanks! Do i need to factory reset after the firmware update like we did before?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now