darrenfv Posted Thursday at 05:52 PM Posted Thursday at 05:52 PM Hey guys, is there any fix to this yet? i've been experiencing this random disconnects for about a month soon and it's driving me insane. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!
JustinW Posted Thursday at 06:46 PM Posted Thursday at 06:46 PM Hello Fraser unfortunately her computer has had the internet cut out the last 2 days.
Administrators Netduma Fraser Posted yesterday at 07:09 AM Administrators Posted yesterday at 07:09 AM 13 hours ago, darrenfv said: Hey guys, is there any fix to this yet? i've been experiencing this random disconnects for about a month soon and it's driving me insane. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks! Please make a new topic as the cause is likely completely different 12 hours ago, JustinW said: Hello Fraser unfortunately her computer has had the internet cut out the last 2 days. That makes no sense whatsoever. Do you know what the specific VPN is? Then I can relay it to the team as a potential incompatibility.
Administrators Netduma Fraser Posted 7 hours ago Administrators Posted 7 hours ago Okay thanks, I'll pass that on to the team
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now