Telstra SMG2 Arcadyan LH1000 0.20.04r

• Administrators

I don't have a full specific change log as there were a few internal builds between the two but I saw a small Geo-Filter fix for example. If you're really interested I can see if the team have a full change log but they made it awhile ago so may not have it readily available.

32 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're really interested I can see if the team have a full change log

I would be very interested, as a user of the product and related services it's nice to know what has been fixed or improved.

Excuse the frustration, but Telstra has a habit of updating things without telling there customers what the improvements are, so would be nice to know. Hey it would be a win-win scenario.

Hey @MountainMuse
Most of the changes are related to the underlying firmware, notably; bug fixes of slow occurring memory leaks, 5Ghz WiFi channel changing improvements, Telstra booster interoperability bug fixes.

For DumaOS it was: A bug fix to do with improper Factory reset handling, bug fix to with Network Priority/Auto-Enable congestion control reliability, a stability bug fix to do with hardware acceleration that could cause a crash in rare scenarios