XR500 QOS download and upload difference

Hey guys I was just wondering earlier today I had my dumaos classified games active and had noticed that my upload counter was significantly higher than my download counteršŸ« . I wish I had taken a screenshot of it before I factory reset the router but I belief upload was going higher and higher compared to the download counter when the red lights are flashing.Ā 
Ā 

what I also noticed was that call of duty specifically warzone begun to have this weird ā€œlagā€ effect. It wasnā€™t actual lag such as rubber banding or anything but more like a server delay, but registration felt worse and I could feel my character delayed compared to the opponents. Iā€™ve begun to notice that this happens when dumaclassified OS is ticked.

Ā 

my ISP is spectrum gig symmetrical speeds so more than enough bandwidth and no packet loss or signal issues with my line according to spectrum. Also I have the latest .134 firmware on the XR500. Any help would be appreciated!

@Netduma Fraserany idea why the classified games has a different ratio that causes this. Iā€™ve tested that it happened whenever itā€™s on. Feels like a delay? Why it happens in general.

• Administrators

It's not a different ratio, it's based on DPI and prioritizes whatever it detects, either the game is using more upload in that instance or it's not detecting everything at that time so we'd need to update what it classifies