Hybrid VPN not working on PS5

I use Surfshark VPN configs via Hybrid VPN for Call of Duty on PC but I decided to play COD on PS5 as I got shadow banned yesterday.

I am able to connect to VPN 

But when I check my geo location in game it shows my real location. And also I am not able to use the add service feature as it is greyed out for me I can’t click on add service button 

IMG_0469.jpeg

• Administrators

Remove the device from the Geo then re-add it please and see if it appears again. If you have a browser based Adblocker, disable it/whitelist the interface and make sure you're connecting to the interface via HTTP rather than HTTPS.

Im using express vpn first time yesturday and same happens on my geo location still showing im from uk. Although on cod it says the location of my vpn and whatsmyip also showing my vpn location

• Administrators
4 hours ago, gamerukali said:

Im using express vpn first time yesturday and same happens on my geo location still showing im from uk. Although on cod it says the location of my vpn and whatsmyip also showing my vpn location

The Geo-Filter location is set manually by you, it doesn't adjust based on the VPN location.

On 7/27/2024 at 2:55 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Remove the device from the Geo then re-add it please and see if it appears again. If you have a browser based Adblocker, disable it/whitelist the interface and make sure you're connecting to the interface via HTTP rather than HTTPS.

That resolved it 

thankyou

On 7/29/2024 at 3:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

The Geo-Filter location is set manually by you, it doesn't adjust based on the VPN location.

Yes i know that but when you turn on the game it usually highlights were ur from . I put my home location africa for example but when i turn on ot still shows im from uk not africa hope that makes sense

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, gamerukali said:

Yes i know that but when you turn on the game it usually highlights were ur from . I put my home location africa for example but when i turn on ot still shows im from uk not africa hope that makes sense

That will only change when using a VPN, not when changing location on the Geo-Filter