XR1000 not working after update

Xr1000 can't get any setting to work that have to do with ping and network speed or geofilter and is the model name supposed to be an R2 after update none of the setting in setting menu will load I have rebooted many times and factory reset as well. Makes no difference still same thingIMG_2875.thumb.png.88c86317a52913c31dc282307a046a02.png

• Administrators

What firmware update are you on currently? What is the model of the modem/router the XR is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the XR? E.g. XR in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

Firmware 10074 everything is set up as it has always been it use to work fine Im getting less and less features to work with every update its been getting worse.

• Administrators

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

hey im getting the same thing. i did what you said and still doesnt work. AFter running a speed test or connection brenchmark my speed is saying NaN. Everything loads just not giving speed

okay so its nothing wrong on my end correct? Its something wrong with the hardcoded server used for the test and eventually this will start working again when server is fixed? just making sure im following you

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Albeno said:

okay so its nothing wrong on my end correct? Its something wrong with the hardcoded server used for the test and eventually this will start working again when server is fixed? just making sure im following you

Yep you got it!

• 5 weeks later...

so far everything is running smooth. It was easy to setup. i got the eeros connected to netduma in bridge mode. is it normal to get this message when running ping optimizer