Hi Fraser, in eFootball 2024, even when we set all the specified geo filter settings, we are still being directed to servers outside the filter. There are many eFootball players experiencing this issue. I kindly request you to fix this. Good luck with your work, my friend 🤝

• Administrators
2 hours ago, buraq said:

Game : efootball

Ps5

Can you add it to the list?

It's already added

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Hi Fraser, in eFootball 2024, even when we set all the specified geo filter settings, we are still being directed to servers outside the filter. There are many eFootball players experiencing this issue. I kindly request you to fix this. Good luck with your work, my friend 🤝

I will pass it onto the team to try and reproduce, it may not be possible if they're using relay servers which is what it looks like

On 28.07.2024 at 20:28, Netduma Fraser said:

Zaten eklendi

Bunu ekibe ileteceğim ve yeniden üretmeye çalışacağım, röle sunucuları kullanıyorlarsa bu mümkün olmayabilir, ki öyle görünüyor

hello brother fraser, Did you report this situation? Is the filter now fully functional?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, buraq said:

hello brother fraser, Did you report this situation? Is the filter now fully functional?

I did pass it on, it will not be a quick fix if it's using relay servers and may not be possible to filter properly if that is the case

30.07.2024 tarihinde saat 17:55'te Netduma Fraser şunları söyledi:

Bunu ilettim, eğer röle sunucuları kullanılırsa hızlı bir çözüm olmayacak ve eğer durum satın alma düzgün bir şekilde saklanmak mümkün olmayabilir

Merhaba kardeş fraser Bu sorunu ekibe ileteceğini söylediğinden beri, Bir düzeltme yapıldı mı? @Netduma Fraser

Edited by buraq

• Administrators
22 hours ago, buraq said:

hello brother fraser Since you said you would forward this issue to the team, the filtering seems to be working 90% of the time. Has a fix been made? Or is it a coincidence? It marks the servers in a simple circle.

I think that may be a coincidence but that's good to hear, perhaps the game changed something instead

i cant see game in progress when i find a lobby i play with xbox game pass client from pc, is normal i cant see in wich server i play?

• Administrators
9 hours ago, PezJoe said:

i cant see game in progress when i find a lobby i play with xbox game pass client from pc, is normal i cant see in wich server i play?

We're aware of this issue and looking into it, in the meantime, remove the device from the Geo-Filter, then in the Device Manager give the PC the Xbox device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and it should work then.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We're aware of this issue and looking into it, in the meantime, remove the device from the Geo-Filter, then in the Device Manager give the PC the Xbox device type, then re-add it to the Geo-Filter and it should work then.

yes now its work with xbox device lol

• Administrators
5 hours ago, PezJoe said:

yes now its work with xbox device lol

Great to hear, thanks for the update! Once we've sorted the issue we'll do a cloud update so it can work with the PC device type.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
49 minutes ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

Hi frazer please add the server of Madrid in efootball 24 PS5  im from Morocco i can't play correctly efootball pleaaaaas 

I'll chase Alex to add it to heatmap but it's not required for you to be able to play on that server with the Geo-Filter

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, ahdilsoufiane001 said:

What to do to be able to play on a server near Morocco On efootball 24I think if you add this server I will have more chance to play properly 

We don't add servers to the Geo-Filter - the Geo-Filter makes connections to what is available, if you cover that area you can connect to it.