Reason to buy a Netduma Router?

I play warzone regularly and rarely have any issues with lag, or dying due to getting shor first or whatever, I’ve got a 2.13KD and have a wired connection which has never bothered me at all, but I’m certain that wired connections are limited in providing amazing pings, whereas investing in one of these would even more significantly improve my gameplay and make it feel even smoother.

I’m just unsure whether to invest in one. I’ve never dealt with lag and have had smooth gameplays. I have a fast virgin media router and a LAN cable so I’m unsure if it’s worth investing in one. Any reasons to? 

I have a R3 and play call of duty on PS5.  I use it for the geo filter feature only,  I only connect to a low ping server near by me and my game play is smooth and never feel like I get killed when I shouldn't have been.  If I connect to my ISP router solely I'll get connect to servers outside of my area and suffer as a result.  If you have smooth gameplay already I don't see a need for you to make the purchase.

• Administrators

Most people purchase the router because they're having an issue with lag, however, if you want to ensure that your game connection is consistent then it would be helpful in that sense. I would just be aware that you may not notice much of a difference which it sounds like in your scenario would be a good thing - you wouldn't even know if the connection would have got worse as the router would cover you.