NEW R3 FIRMWARE - 4.0.219

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you done a factory reset since updating? It's a big change in firmware so would definitely suggest doing so as it'll be a lot smoother after that.

No, I didn’t 

Hey.

I got still Disconnects every few Days, need to reboot mostly 2-3 Times, to got a running System, still Problems with my Repeater... don't connect after reboot correctly... still don't be able to use WPS Button, still don't be able to use VPN...

After 6 Month it is just fucking up. I wanna give it back, I need a running Router. Please send me PN with yout Solution...

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do that and let us know how you get on

Thank you, you destroyed my whole settings. CC doesn’t work. Ping optimizer doesn’t work. My bufferbloat downgraded from A+ to B

Thanks for nothing 

Screenshot (20).png

• Administrators
5 hours ago, modM84 said:

Hey.

I got still Disconnects every few Days, need to reboot mostly 2-3 Times, to got a running System, still Problems with my Repeater... don't connect after reboot correctly... still don't be able to use WPS Button, still don't be able to use VPN...

After 6 Month it is just fucking up. I wanna give it back, I need a running Router. Please send me PN with yout Solution...

Are you experiencing disconnects on all devices or specific ones? Does the connection ever restore itself or do you always have to reboot? Do you reboot the repeater after the router, if not you will probably need to. The WPS button should work most of the time, if not at first then after another try, if not then it's possible the device you're trying with isn't compatible. What is the issue with HybridVPN? 

2 hours ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

Thank you, you destroyed my whole settings. CC doesn’t work. Ping optimizer doesn’t work. My bufferbloat downgraded from A+ to B

Thanks for nothing 

If you're going to rely on Ping Optimizer then it will provide results it thinks are the best, not on the basis of the results from a third party test. Adjust manually and you can reduce the values there. 

53 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you're going to rely on Ping Optimizer then it will provide results it thinks are the best, not on the basis of the results from a third party test. Adjust manually and you can reduce the values there. 

Are you serious? My base ping was 10 before factory reset and is 30 yet? Your ping optimizer doesn’t work and take nothing! 

IMG_3730.png

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

Are you serious? My base ping was 10 before factory reset and is 30 yet? Your ping optimizer doesn’t work and take nothing! 

It's based on the server it connects to at the time - as you can see on your bufferbloat test your minimum ping is 9 unloaded so the router hasn't raised your ping

• Administrators

Start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then do a test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.

49 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then do a test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.

Yes I know this method, but when I pull it down, the speed doesn’t change at the Bufferbloat test. Example: My limit is 250 and when I put 65% in CC it’s 250 too at the Test. CC has no function for the test 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

Yes I know this method, but when I pull it down, the speed doesn’t change at the Bufferbloat test. Example: My limit is 250 and when I put 65% in CC it’s 250 too at the Test. CC has no function for the test 

If you have it set to Auto that'll be why, make sure it's set to Always, otherwise disable Speed Test Bypass and try again

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you have it set to Auto that'll be why, make sure it's set to Always, otherwise disable Speed Test Bypass and try again

Yes, it’s always on and bypass is disabled. The results are the same.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

IPv6 is both disabled and CC doesn’t work

Are you using PPPoE, VLAN or DHCP identifiers? If you do a speedtest do your speeds decrease (with bypass disabled)? Have you got your expected/paid for speeds entered correctly?

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you got your expected/paid for speeds entered correctly?

Oh my god, thats was the problem. The only thing i had forgot. Thank you bufferbloat is a A+.  

Screenshot (24).png

Vor 23 Stunden sagte Netduma Fraser:

Kommt es bei allen oder nur bei bestimmten Geräten zu Verbindungsabbrüchen? Wird die Verbindung jemals wiederhergestellt oder müssen Sie immer neu starten? Starten Sie den Repeater nach dem Router neu? Wenn nicht, müssen Sie das wahrscheinlich tun. Die WPS-Taste sollte meistens funktionieren. Wenn nicht, dann nach einem weiteren Versuch. Wenn nicht, ist das Gerät, mit dem Sie es versuchen, möglicherweise nicht kompatibel. Was ist das Problem mit HybridVPN? 

Wenn Sie sich auf Ping Optimizer verlassen, liefert es die Ergebnisse, die es für die besten hält, und nicht die Ergebnisse eines Tests durch Dritte. Passen Sie die Werte manuell an und reduzieren Sie sie dort. 

Every Devices loose the Connection, the LEDs on the Router then mostly hanging in one Colour. Then i always need to reboot 1-3 Times and everything ist running... 

Yes, I need to reboot the repeater. But with my old System it never was nesescary, after reboot the Router.

No, I try. When I press the WPS Button nothing happens. The LED is not flashing and no device get connected with wps.

Hybrid VPN is not available in the App, Im just missing it! 

51 minutes ago, modM84 said:

Every Devices loose the Connection, the LEDs on the Router then mostly hanging in one Colour. Then i always need to reboot 1-3 Times and everything ist running... 

Yes, I need to reboot the repeater. But with my old System it never was nesescary, after reboot the Router.

No, I try. When I press the WPS Button nothing happens. The LED is not flashing and no device get connected with wps.

Die WPS Funktion wurde noch nicht freigeschaltet. Hatte damals auch versucht den Router mit sämtlichen WLAN Verstärker zu verbinden. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

Oh my god, thats was the problem. The only thing i had forgot. Thank you bufferbloat is a A+.  

Ahh brilliant to hear, glad it's all better now!

45 minutes ago, modM84 said:

Do you have access to the interface when it disconnects? Could you get the logs from here when it next happens please (it should work without access) http://192.168.77.1/cgi-bin/logs.txt 

What device are you trying to connect with WPS? It is available on the app, are you definitely on the .219 and the latest app update?

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Do you have access to the interface when it disconnects? Could you get the logs from here when it next happens please (it should work without access) http://192.168.77.1/cgi-bin/logs.txt 

What device are you trying to connect with WPS? It is available on the app, are you definitely on the .219 and the latest app update?

Is WPS available for connectin with wlan repeater?

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, VanillaCokeZz said:

Is WPS available for connectin with wlan repeater?

I was under the impression WPS wasn't working at all but apparently it's working about 70% of the time so if it doesn't work right away try again and it should work. If not it may not be compatible but we will be doing more work on it to improve its reliability.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just from now, loosing Connection. First I wasn’t able to get on the OS via App and PC as well. A few minutes later I could get on and save now the logs. And the Internet is reconected aswell, but still don't be able to log in, in the App...

Now I need to reboot.

Yes, the App and OS is the latest Version. Where could I find WPS in the app?

20240616_203846.jpg

Screenshot_20240616_204458.jpg

logs.txt

Oh... I delete and reinstall the App and voila, HVPN is available now! 🤠✌️ In the Playstore I wasn’t able to upgrade to the latest Version, now I got 4.0.1. 

But still missing WPS!?

21 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Danke für die Protokolle, wir werden uns das mal ansehen. Kein WPS auf der Schnittstelle, es gibt die physische Taste am Router

Okay, but this Button is without function as I told.