Xdefiant

Hello, is netduma working with xdefiant? Cause whenever trying to play it wont get me even in menu, It says ''couldnt connect to server''

Thanks

I had this issue and it was my DNS settings.... I was using 1.1.1.1 (cloudflare), I changed them back to my isp default DNS and all was good.... 

• Administrators

Not sure how the above did help but worth a try. We're still testing the game for compatibility, it appears they're using proxies/relays so it may not be as easy as CoD for example.

Maybe it was just coincidence, they had major issues when the servers first came online and their was lots of people that were unable to get a match me included but that improved over 24hrs but I was still unable to connect...

I was only successful after swapping my DNS but it may well have been something Xdefiant had done there end.

When I try using the Geofence to just play on my closest server I'll often get disconnected while searching, or the game will throw an error while launching the app.  Slightly frustrating as the matchmaking is supposed to be prioritise best/closest server over everything else, no SBMM etc. but I'm getting put in to games in France 35 ping rather than my local UK server 15-20 ping.  

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, H4bot said:

When I try using the Geofence to just play on my closest server I'll often get disconnected while searching, or the game will throw an error while launching the app.  Slightly frustrating as the matchmaking is supposed to be prioritise best/closest server over everything else, no SBMM etc. but I'm getting put in to games in France 35 ping rather than my local UK server 15-20 ping.  

I'm sure they will be trying to prioritize it but doesn't mean it'll always be possible to have you connect to your local server

On 5/26/2024 at 12:26 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Not sure how the above did help but worth a try. We're still testing the game for compatibility, it appears they're using proxies/relays so it may not be as easy as CoD for example.

well, it worked at some point. I couldnt connect to servers at all. Now, i find a match but cant join 

On 5/28/2024 at 6:20 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm sure they will be trying to prioritize it but doesn't mean it'll always be possible to have you connect to your local server

Let me ask another thing. I set my geo filter for cod. Now i want some other settings for xdefiant. Do i have to change them back and forth every time? Or is there some kind of profiles?