Texas server

Why can’t I ever connect to my local server (Texas) I’m on pc and all I play is modern warfare 2019. I tried everything from removing my device giving it PlayStation resyncing etc…. Resetting which is a huge inconvenience.This ain’t normal because this has been for the past 2 years and I know the server is online because my friend is able to connect to it. Whenever I put ping assist to 25 ms it connects me all the time to Oklahoma for some reason. 

IMG_3815.jpeg

• Administrators

I mean at least in the screenshot above you won't be able to connect to anything. To force a server you wouldn't use Ping Assist, you'd have that on 0 and then just the radius over the server you want to connect to.

The Texas sever  won’t pop up and can’t find no game even if I put the radius/polygon over the state. This has been for the past few months. I have my neighbor that has the same router xr1000 plays on pc that is able to connect with no problem. 

• Administrators

It may be mislocated, disable filtering mode and just play normally and see if the servers you get if any of them show a ping you would normally expect from a Texas server. If you do then provide the IDs and we can correct the locations.