Adblocker File option/File format

Is there a guide somewhere for the adblocker file format when using a file to create a list?  I can't locate one anywhere and am therefore just guessing which is rather inefficient.  I want to add a significant number of entries and absolutely do not want to use the web interface to add them all.

Telstra Smart Modem Gen 3

Firmware Version 21.4.0500
DumaOS Version 3.3.688

• Administrators

It's just a simple .txt file - there are lists out there you can find and then add that will probably have the entries you're wanting already included, could save you some time.

Yeah but what can I and can't I put in the file?  I presume it's one entry per line. But what are the rules? It doesn't seem to like the adblock formatted lists.  Can you point me to a list that does work?

Thanks, this works. So there are no syntax tricks at all?  It's just straight IP or URL on a single line.

Edit: I added the wrong file, thus my reply above was incorrect.  When trying to add the file you have suggested I get a "Script error" message or a "Error: Missing JSON response." message. 

Edit 2: Rebooted the router and the list appears to have been added and is blocking based on random attempts to open URLs in that file.  Not sure what those errors were indicating.