Can't Log in to Router NetDuma R3 and Reset (Hard) not working

Hello,

I'm trying to connect to my router but without success. I also have reset(Hard) with a Pin and he only restarts. A month ago I update it with the V 4.0.23 Firmware and everything went well without any issue.

I try to reset it with the Pin, I cleared the cache and I also try to Log in with diffrent computers always trying Wire and wifi.

The message is always the same, the one that I attached. 

If I try with different user or password it request the Login again, If I add the one active it returns the error.

error.jpg

• Administrators

Did you reboot the router or anything while it was upgrading?

While connected to the router via a Windows PC, open command prompt, type ipconfig press enter and then post a screenshot of the results here please.

Hello,

The router was working fine until today. 

I can access to Internet, just can't create any configs on it, I can't login. Attached it goes the image requested.

2.jpg

• Administrators
  • Right-click on the Network/WiFi Windows Network Icon on the PC on the bottom-right hand side of your screen
  • Open Network and Sharing Center.
  • Click Change Adapter Settings.
  • Right-click your connection and go to Properties.
  • Uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) to disable it.

Then try accessing the interface and see if it works please.

Hello again,

If I was able to authenticate I wasn't requesting help.

I don't know what to do :(  how can i reset the router? If the Hard Reset is not working?

Or there is any root account? I already try admin and password as standard but with no effect.

• Administrators

How long are you holding the reset button for? If it's not long enough it'll just reboot. Hold the reset for 30 seconds, release, wait 4 minutes then access and use admin / password if needed