Issue with order

Hi all, yesterday I decided to bite the bullet and order myself a r3. I chose to pay using Google pay and the order was placed.. it only dawned to me today morning that it never asked for my address or details so I was assuming it will use my Google details but I haven't received an email about the order or anything though the money has been taken out of my account.

If possible I'd like confirmation that the order is okay and if the details are correct  

1 hour ago, Ozzyyy said:

Hi all, yesterday I decided to bite the bullet and order myself a r3. I chose to pay using Google pay and the order was placed.. it only dawned to me today morning that it never asked for my address or details so I was assuming it will use my Google details but I haven't received an email about the order or anything though the money has been taken out of my account.

If possible I'd like confirmation that the order is okay and if the details are correct  

You'll get an email once it ships. I wondered same thing. I payed same way. 

Hi thanks for the reply, but I'm worried about what address it would be going to that's the main thing I want to confirm with netduma..

• Administrators

I've just responded to you via email but the confirmation is likely in your junk/spam folder but I can confirm it has gone through with the correct address and you should have received a tracking email a few hours ago.

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I've just responded to you via email but the confirmation is likely in your junk/spam folder but I can confirm it has gone through with the correct address and you should have received a tracking email a few hours ago.

Yes all the details are correct on it and it's to arrive today, cheers!