Mw3 Servers NetdumaR3

Zli

I don't know what is the cause, but from my location (Serbia) since the first day of turning on R3 (two months ago) all MW3 servers are like this 1ms- 3ms-4ms. London, Amsterdam, Mulhouse, Mainz, Legionowo, etc.. I believe that it is not something complicated and that you will find a solution to fix it.Do I need to send more or is it enough? i have sent 50 servers so far. 🙂

• Administrators

That should be good for now.

What is the model of the modem/router the R3 is connected to and how have you set that to ensure all traffic flows to the R3? E.g. R3 in its DMZ, modem/bridge mode

It's all very strange. I changed ISP. On my last ISP everything was in bridge mode and I was opening the ping graph at an average of 30%. This new device is now in router mode and R3 is placed in the DMZ. Now that it's not in bridge mode, I open a lot more Ping graph. it was the same with the last one and I opened more until I set it in bridge mode. While the device from my ISP is in the router mode, I have the feeling that I'm a little late. Maybe I just imagined it, I don't know.

Should I call my ISP to put this device in bridge mode? Thank you!