No devices to add in geo filter

Hi I've got an issue with geo filter, everything worked perfectly for few weeks and then I've not played anything for over a week and just today tried to play few games and noticed geo filter wasn't working so I went over to the app and looks like my devices disappeared so I've tried to add my pc again but there's nothing on the list, any help how to solve this would be appreciated 

Edit

So just done router reboot and app just says to set up Wi-Fi enhancer and when I go ahead with it it comes up with error 

Screenshot_20240420_200546.jpg

Screenshot_20240420_202330.jpg

Screenshot_20240420_202252.jpg

4 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just seen your edit, you may need to contact EE about that in case there is an issue with it being activated on your account

i've managed to sort that out with one more hub restart and it went back to the issue with no devices 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you look on Devices do you see your devices connected normally there?

If you mean in devices tab outside of WiFi enhancer then yes I can see everything there

Screenshot_20240421_020308.jpg

58 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

On the phone, go to Settings > Apps, find the app then force stop it then load the app again, does it work then?

Just done it and issue is still there 

13 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks for trying, let me get back to you on Monday about this, I'll need to check in with the team

Thanks! 

Seems like I've managed to fix the issue somehow, only thing I've done was to reset my ee hub about 15 times and it worked this morning but I'll keep you updated when I come back home in the evening to see if it still works 

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Very bizarre but good to hear, thanks for the update!

Just to update you, the Geo filter or in fact the whole enhancer doesn't work for me, even it said I've added the device to geo filter in wouldn't show any servers I was connecting to on warzone, the ping optimizer won't do anything just keeps spinning the wheel forever, and the game boost as well I'm turning it on then back out of enhancer go and nothing happens if I go back in to game boost the slider would be off again, not sure what the next steps would be ? As frustrating as it it I'll give ee a call today see if I can manage to speak to someone with bit of knowledge about it and don't get fobbed off, any assistance from your side would be appreciated 

Thanks ! 

• Administrators

Did you add the device to the Geo-Filter before you launched the game? Ping Optimizer relies on third party speed tests to provide results so may be they were out at the time. If you turn it on, wait 10 seconds before going back does it save then?

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you add the device to the Geo-Filter before you launched the game? Ping Optimizer relies on third party speed tests to provide results so may be they were out at the time. If you turn it on, wait 10 seconds before going back does it save then?

yes i did add it before starting the game, just got off the phone to ee and seems like there was some issue with the hub, factory reset helped to sort it out, tested all of the enhancer features and it works fine 
Thanks