No order confirmation email after placing online order

EduardoZ

On April 16th, I've placed an order for a Netduma R3, but I never received an order confirmation via email (Yes, I've checked my spam folder but nothing there). I have also reached out to [email protected] to confirm the order details, but I haven't heard back from anyone.

My order number is 46539.

hello Fraser, is there anyway you can find out what’s going on with my order? I took a screenshot of the order number. Thank God I did that because I got no order confirmation email. I checked my spam folder my inbox my deleted everything there’s nothing nowhere from net Duma. I tried contacting you guys via email. I had zero luck getting a response. I tried your messaging system. I had zero luck getting a response. I just wanna know where my order is that was paid in full. I also tried ordering it early enough because it said it would ship within one to two business days I live in New Jersey so I was expecting to receive this by Friday but I can’t even get a contact from Net Duma to respond to me is kind of concerning, especially when you deducted the money out of my bank.