Stockholm server not working COD-WZ

Marko

Hei! I living in Norway! I would like to play on Stockholm server but there i am not able to find mach. I should have best ping 18-20 but now i play on Amsterdam on 30-40. How i can fix that?? Some recommendations?

I can see server on map when i am on ping map but i cant see in geo.. something is wrong.. I never got connected on Sweden🛑

• Administrators

Something isn't necessarily wrong, Ping Heatmap is based on our testing and what the game pings initially when you start it up - it's all potential servers. It is up to them though what servers they use, they may use that one as an overflow servers in particularly busy periods for example. If you never connect to it with the Geo disabled that's likely the case.

Idk is it something what i can do to get connect on it? It will be great if someone who using duma os, tell me is it possible to connect on Sweden.Maybe everyone have that issue but that is big different between 30 and 18 ping so that is very important form for me in Norway. 

I have the same problem, but try the following, open the game with the filter deactivated, when the interface loads, activate the filter and search for a game.

In my radius is just Sweden(Stockholm), everything else is over sea and my ping is 30-40.Do you think that Sweden server not working or?Amsterdam is ok but not perfect..i tried also to get connect on Arabia just to try, but not happening.. same issue..

8 hours ago, Marko said:

Hei! I living in Norway! I would like to play on Stockholm server but there i am not able to find mach. I should have best ping 18-20 but now i play on Amsterdam on 30-40. How i can fix that?? Some recommendations?

It's a ghost server 👻 It's there on the map, but you'll never connect to it, because it doesn't exist. I already wrote about that server here. It's some bug.

2 hours ago, Marko said:

In my radius is just Sweden(Stockholm), everything else is over sea and my ping is 30-40.Do you think that Sweden server not working or?Amsterdam is ok but not perfect..i tried also to get connect on Arabia just to try, but not happening.. same issue..

I tried that Arabia server and I got 120+ ping. You can't do anything 1 on 1. You have a problem similar to mine. I am 1000+ km away from all Mw3 servers.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Marko said:

When you get a game, where is the server appearing on your Geo-Filter Map?

Hmm, when i am in game in geo filter i cant see Stockholm server-not exist, when geo is off i got connected often UK, Amsterdam or Germany …that is very stupid, activison have server in Sweden but we cant use that.. 

• Administrators

Yeah if you're never getting it with the Geo off (I know the game doesn't always put you on close servers hence the Geo-Filter) not even once then it's highly likely they're just not using it for some reason