DumaOS Geofilter Enquiry

Hi

Does the Geofilter on the netduma still work after the dashboard page times out? or does it only stay working while you're logged in as I noticed the dashboard expires and you have to log back in

Thank you for the response! Good to know 

I have another question,

My local server is in London which shows 4ms, I circle the geo filter around this and more often than not I’ll get into a lobby on Warzone between 1-3ms , sometimes I get 8-10ms, is there a way to have it constantly 4ms or under? Also does inviting friends into lobby change the fact that I might not get 1-3ms even if I’m host under this geo filter?

This brings me to my next question, what’s better, auto ping host or manual 

Thanks

• Administrators

You can't guarantee that low a ping all the time. There are many variables to networking even outside your control. Honestly the ping you have is great, you can't really get better than that. If you're playing on the same servers then the ping shouldn't change. 

That just depends on whether you want it to ping automatically without you clicking on the server.

40 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You can't guarantee that low a ping all the time. There are many variables to networking even outside your control. Honestly the ping you have is great, you can't really get better than that. If you're playing on the same servers then the ping shouldn't change. 

That just depends on whether you want it to ping automatically without you clicking on the server.

Ahh okay this makes sense , thank you for the response! My final message, sometimes it says I am no longer connected to the router and it spirals to reconnect but nothing happens until I relaunch the browser again, any fix for this? I don’t disconnect off anything as my browser etc still work