all my devices are "unknown devices". And don't stay the same even though I added it.

I got this mainly to play overwatch.. for one I live in Oregon and even with the geo limiter, I was only getting servers in oklahoma.....4 games in a row.  I tried changing the radius and drawing a polygon.  It took me adding 4 unknown devices to get one that was active and on the overwatch server.  

The next day, i am playing OW and none of them are showing up as playing (limit of 4 added).  So I have to remove them and go one by one and add and delete out of 25 or so unknown devices?! Please help.

Also I never got tracking or an order confirmation when I ordered this..........how do i even go about returning it if this doesn't work out?  please msg me

• Administrators

You just need to add the device once, even if it shows as inactive you should still see icons on the map.

• Disable GeoLatency
  • Disable PingAssist (set it to 0,0)
  • Enable Strict Mode
  • Disable Fast Search
  • Use Simple instead of Polygon

Then restart game or wait 10 minutes (in the lobby in the game). If that doesn't work, reboot PC/Console and it should work then.

The order confirmation with the order number is likely in your spam/junk folder. You can see the return policy at netduma.com/terms

• Administrators

Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter showing what you see when this happens please? We don't have telephone support as we're still a small company

On 4/11/2024 at 6:08 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Can you provide a screenshot of the Geo-Filter showing what you see when this happens please? We don't have telephone support as we're still a small company

Same problem. Only connects to Oklahoma. I tried all the recommended settings above. 

image.jpg

• Administrators
3 hours ago, KyMa said:

Same problem. Only connects to Oklahoma. I tried all the recommended settings above. 

Are you enabling the Geo-Filter before you launch the game?

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Give PC PlayStation Device Type in the Device Manager 
  4. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  5. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:52 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this:

6. Wait 2 minutes

Then see if it works.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:52 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this:

6. Wait 2 minutes

Then see if it works.

Doesn’t work still. Still stuck on Oklahoma server.

same thing is happening also.  I haven't tried expanding.  What's weird is the Oklahoma server is showing like 16-19ms ping Excellent..........I am in Portland, OR.  But actual in game in OW I get 55-60ms............  

I am more concerned now that internet sometimes just cuts out.....that's NEVER happened before with all my other routers

I also never got any e-mail. I checked junk/spam.  Can you please have them resend me the e-mail?  [email protected] i believe is what I gave.  or should i give you my phone number?  i honestly don't even remember giving my email address but I suppose I had to.   

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Earth is Flat said:

same thing is happening also.  I haven't tried expanding.  What's weird is the Oklahoma server is showing like 16-19ms ping Excellent..........I am in Portland, OR.  But actual in game in OW I get 55-60ms............  

I am more concerned now that internet sometimes just cuts out.....that's NEVER happened before with all my other routers

I also never got any e-mail. I checked junk/spam.  Can you please have them resend me the e-mail?  [email protected] i believe is what I gave.  or should i give you my phone number?  i honestly don't even remember giving my email address but I suppose I had to.   

We'll take a look at it - may be a cloud issue. Email [email protected] and we can get that sent to you

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you expand the radius so it covers a few more servers do you still get placed on that and does it look the same as previously?

I extended the radius and I’m still stuck on Oklahoma

18 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If you expand the radius so it covers a few more servers do you still get placed on that and does it look the same as previously?

I extended the radius and I’m still stuck on Oklahom

• Administrators
On 4/17/2024 at 7:33 AM, Earth is Flat said:

i gave up.  the bigger concern I have is i'm getting dropped internet.... in 10-15 years of my memory I've never experienced this issue with other router.  

If you grab the logs when that happens we can look into it further

On 4/16/2024 at 10:47 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Alex is looking at it and will provide some cloud updates

Any updates on this?