This product is in beta idk who thought it was ok to release

Basic functionality is important, if I can't use the router on a wired connection for more than 30 mins without it disconnecting, what's the point?

Not to mention, on wifi webpages take ages to load despite having 300 up/down. C'mon guys, you can't charge $200 for something like this that doesn't even work properly. We need an update ASAP.

The webpages taking ages to load most likely doesn’t have anything to do with the router. But I agree it’s getting ridiculous with how long it’s been since any worthwhile updates. 

Settings getting reset every time the router is rebooted and most of the reasons why people bought this router aren’t functioning as they’re supposed to. It’s basically just a really expensive paperweight with no more functionality than an ISP provided router, but a whole lot more issues… 

1 hour ago, Frederik said:

The webpages taking ages to load most likely doesn’t have anything to do with the router. But I agree it’s getting ridiculous with how long it’s been since any worthwhile updates. 

Settings getting reset every time the router is rebooted and most of the reasons why people bought this router aren’t functioning as they’re supposed to. It’s basically just a really expensive paperweight with no more functionality than an ISP provided router, but a whole lot more issues… 

Alright so why is it that when im connected to my other router all my webpages and previews work perfectly? But specifically when connected to the R3 it just takes ages?

2 hours ago, spacialrend said:

Alright so why is it that when im connected to my other router all my webpages and previews work perfectly? But specifically when connected to the R3 it just takes ages?

Probably ipv6 if in your pc disable that. If they are loading slow on non pc devices idk

• Administrators
20 hours ago, spacialrend said:

Basic functionality is important, if I can't use the router on a wired connection for more than 30 mins without it disconnecting, what's the point?

Not to mention, on wifi webpages take ages to load despite having 300 up/down. C'mon guys, you can't charge $200 for something like this that doesn't even work properly. We need an update ASAP.

The best thing to do is engage in support with us, just because you're having an issue doesn't mean everyone is having it and that a firmware fix is on the way.

If you're getting disconnects that often please provide the logs from the interface when it happens. Do you have Adblocker enabled? If so disable that and see if the web pages load faster then please.