Broken Wi-Fi Antenna

I tried reaching support through other on site means to no avail. One of my antennas makes a loose metal rattling sound when jiggled/jostled. Sounds like whatever is inside is not attached or outright broken.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Where did you try to reach us other than here?

Could you take it off and have a look at the connector and provide a picture please? 

I messaged you personally after repeatedly trying to use the support ticket system. I detailed the issues I was having with that in the message I sent you. I'll reply back with the requested info a bit later.

Interestingly enough, I removed the antenna (which I had already previously done) and it was still making the noise, but fidgeting with (twisting and slightly pulling) the threaded connector part seems to have made it stop. I guess something tightened up inside and it's stable now.

• Administrators

The ticketing system isn't active if you mean the one done by the chat option on the support.netduma.com page, also best not to PM as I get loads so always best to make a topic as I'll always reply. That's great to hear, thanks for the update!