Regarding the issue of reduced ping value in other modes in the game

I'm an Efootball player. I have a lot of friends who play this game and we all enjoy playing the online friendly match mode. When I play with friends, my ping is always higher. Will this software reduce ping in online friendly match mode?

• Administrators

It really depends on why that happens - if you're connecting to each other rather than a server then no, the distance is the same and you can't beat physics. If it's a server then possibly if it's using a server closer to them you may be able to get it closer to you (servers depending)

Thanks a lot, someone told me that friendly match mode is p2p connection but I don't think so because in the game I am always slow but my friends are fast so I always lose

6 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

这实际上取决于发生这种情况的原因 - 如果您是相互连接而不是服务器,那么不,距离是相同的,并且您无法超越物理原理。如果它是服务器,那么如果它使用离他们更近的服务器,您可能能够让它离您更近(取决于服务器)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, sufangyu0316 said:

Thanks a lot, someone told me that friendly match mode is p2p connection but I don't think so because in the game I am always slow but my friends are fast so I always lose

They might be acting as the host in that scenario, if you try to host the game/lobby it might be better then