R3-Disconnection issues.

So I have  this router  not even over a month yet I having issues with the web page. I connected thru cat6 and WiFi . Router keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. , SmartBoots not saving my devices when I add them. Geo filter adds me to servers I even denied e.g I’m in N/A but I’m getting connected to a London server? Like what ? Ping Optimized does not work. Keep saying ( ping optimizer has encountered a problem) Congestion control doesn’t work either every ttime I set it to 70% and back out it goes right back to 0%. We paid so much can’t even get the basic tools to work

• Administrators

What firmware version are you on currently? Are you rebooting by pulling the power? What web browser/device are you using to access and change? What does the icon for the server in London look like?

I’m in the v4.0.41 firmware. No it rebooting by it self , I’m using chrome and laptop. It’s a gaming control for the icon sometimes the server icon 

• Administrators

Do you have it connected to a power extender or direct to an outlet? If an extender please try direct to an outlet. Otherwise do you have another power adapter you could try with?