MWIII Spanish Servers lagging today

Hey folks,

I’ve been playing MWIII daily only on the Spanish server and today I noticed these servers in particular (only those) are showing irregular ping values on the ingame connection meter. I’m not sure if anybody else has encountered this issue, it has never happened before, but the ingame ping shows regular values and it suddenly starts increasing, eventually coming back all the way down. However the Netduma ping graph shows the regular values.  Should I take this as an ingame server problem? (I have every QOS, IPV6 and all other features well configured)

Since the beginning of my R3 purchase, all the servers are showing wrong on my router.. I'm from Serbia and I'm lost for everything. I have 5ms to Milano server (1400km), Poland 7ms (1700km), France 5ms (2000km), Germany 4ms (1700km). The only real indicator is MW3. It's simply impossible that I'm less than 10ms away from those servers.. I'm used to that error.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Zli said:

Since the beginning of my R3 purchase, all the servers are showing wrong on my router.. I'm from Serbia and I'm lost for everything. I have 5ms to Milano server (1400km), Poland 7ms (1700km), France 5ms (2000km), Germany 4ms (1700km). The only real indicator is MW3. It's simply impossible that I'm less than 10ms away from those servers.. I'm used to that error.

Anytime that happens just provide the IDs and we can correct them

These are the pings when the game starts. HeatMap only shows relevant numbers for MW3 when checking servers and their location.

31 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

All servers are wrong from my location. All servers France, Poland, Germany, Italy... I sent them now in this message. LoL hahahah It would take me 20 days to list them all. Mainz alone has over 150 servers for MW3.

5 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just any you come across when you come across them is fine, we can usually determine a large group from just a few IDs

OK. I will send a couple of servers from each country. I have to wait for the ones that show up. They are rare, but they do appear.

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just any you come across when you come across them is fine, we can usually determine a large group from just a few IDs

Fraser not to mix up many issues in the same thread, butI remembered, did you guys fix the Oklahoma server ID’s I sent a couple weeks ago?

• Administrators
56 minutes ago, Luis Gomes said:

Fraser not to mix up many issues in the same thread, butI remembered, did you guys fix the Oklahoma server ID’s I sent a couple weeks ago?

I'm still waiting on Alex for that I believe though he has done some I think

On 30/3/2024 at 14:52, juankillerfi said:

Hola de dónde es este servidor   c241dfaade610f14c241dfaade610f14 me sale que está en España 

20 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Gracias, entonces debería ser en España? ¿Dónde aparece actualmente?

22 hours ago, Luis Gomes said:

Hey gente,

He estado jugando MWIII diariamente solo en el servidor español y hoy noté que estos servidores en particular (solo esos) muestran valores de ping irregulares en el medidor de conexión del juego. No estoy seguro de si alguien más ha encontrado este problema, nunca había sucedido antes, pero el ping dentro del juego muestra valores regulares y de repente comienza a aumentar, y finalmente vuelve a bajar por completo. Sin embargo, el gráfico de ping de Netduma muestra los valores regulares. ¿Debería tomar esto como un problema del servidor dentro del juego? (Tengo todos los QOS, IPV6 y todas las demás funciones bien configuradas)

Hola desde ayer tengo el mismo problema ,suelo tener 9 o 10 de ping y ahora sobre 20 incluso 40 o 60 esto lo muestro en el router pero en el juego parece estar correcto 

4 hours ago, juankillerfi said:

Hola desde ayer tengo el mismo problema ,suelo tener 9 o 10 de ping y ahora sobre 20 incluso 40 o 60 esto lo muestro en el router pero en el juego parece estar correcto 

To me it’s the opposite, ingame it’s shooting up to 100ms at times and coming back down to 30ms (that last number itself is higher than the usual 24-26ms I get), and then it doesn’t seem like my player is jumping around, the ingame experience is kind of decent. As I stated before, the Netduma ping shows a completely normal amount of ping compared to usual. It just seems like something that’s happening server-side maybe with the higher traffic, what’s funny though is that I don’t recall seeing something like it before, maybe ever. 

Was kind of laggy for us in the us to but I’m not sure if it was the internet/servers are the nvidia driver that came out on the 19th which I had just recently updated to any only played a few games since then. I reverted back to the previous driver and played a few last night and it didn’t seem to have those small stutters that seemed to happen every so often the last couple days. But I haven’t really checked in int duma interface and the in game ping at the top has been n/a all season so I couldn’t tell if the ping might have been jumping up or not.

On 3/30/2024 at 9:54 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi Fraser,I found some and I'm sending them to you. I'll open a new Topic for new ones. It's impossible for me to see a ping below 10ms, on some even below 5ms. All this is 1000km+ away from me. The parameters are not correct.Tnx

Screenshot_20240401_171639.jpg

Screenshot_20240401_160709.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_224403.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_102947_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_103035_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_100212.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_092304.jpg

On 3/30/2024 at 6:07 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Sounds like the server is experiencing heavy load, as it is the weekend that is more likely to be the case!

@Netduma Fraser Fraser this issue is still ongoing, should I try any troubleshooting steps at this point? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Luis Gomes said:

@Netduma Fraser Fraser this issue is still ongoing, should I try any troubleshooting steps at this point? 

At least in the UK it's a national holiday here due to Easter so I suspect still a lot of people gaming at the moment

On 3/30/2024 at 11:03 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

I'm still waiting on Alex for that I believe though he has done some I think

19 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Great thank you, I'll pass them on to Alex

Screenshot_20240402_160132.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2024 at 8:47 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Screenshot_20240414_020749.jpg

On 3/30/2024 at 9:54 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Screenshot_20240417_231600.jpg