Network Rules not saving

All of a sudden my network rules are not saving.  I can add some new rules and log in 2 days later and all the rules have disappeared.  This has never happened before.  Any ideas why?

No, they’re not active. I also just close the web browser when I exit as I couldn’t find a log out option. I’m not sure if this is part of the problem.

I was using Google Chrome but I just tried Internet Explorer and it does the same thing.  The settings are only saving for 1 day.

Blocking access to a PlayStation and iPhone at certain times of the day. It’s really weird because it worked perfectly in the past

• Administrators

Ah okay interesting, give both devices a static/reserved IP address, make sure the device name is the one you have reserved then add the rules, do they persist after the two days?

• Administrators

I think you'll need to do that from the main Telstra interface, likely in LAN or DHCP settings. Check what IP the device has at that time and just use that same IP for static/reserved. This should help you do that: https://www.purevpn.com/blog/how-to-set-up-a-static-ip-address-with-telstra/#Setting_up_your_static_IP_address_with_Telstra