Missing server MW3 in Austria.Netduma R3

Zli

Could you please check why there is no longer a server for MW3 in Austria. The map does not register that server. The map (Ping Heatmap) doesn't even register the servers in Zurich and Mulhouse, but PS5 can connect to them. Please make PS5 can connect to that server in Austria.Thanks a lot

That's right, a place in France. I also often connect to the server Vevey, Zurich, Mulhouse, Nivelles, Pontpierre, which are not on the PingHeat map. Those servers are very bad for me with a ping of 40-50ms. I play Ranked Play MW3 and a low ping means a lot to me. Fraser promised me that he would tell Alex about the server in Austria. I bought Netduma R3 for the reason of finding a low ping. The Austria server for MW3 no longer exists. He promised me that it will be fixed. If it is resolved, my ping for Austria would be 20ms and I will be very happy. I am waiting to see what Alex will do. Thanks to the Netduma team

Hi Fraser, just wondering if you have spoken to Alex about the servers in Austria for MW3? If so, is there anything he can do about it? Thanks

18 hours ago, Zli said:

That's right, a place in France. I also often connect to the server Vevey, Zurich, Mulhouse, Nivelles, Pontpierre, which are not on the PingHeat map. Those servers are very bad for me with a ping of 40-50ms. I play Ranked Play MW3 and a low ping means a lot to me. Fraser promised me that he would tell Alex about the server in Austria. I bought Netduma R3 for the reason of finding a low ping. The Austria server for MW3 no longer exists. He promised me that it will be fixed. If it is resolved, my ping for Austria would be 20ms and I will be very happy. I am waiting to see what Alex will do. Thanks to the Netduma team

Yes there are many like that in France, I get from 32ms to upwards of 45ms depending on which of those I connect to, the furthest away they are from Portugal the worse is it expectedly

26 minutes ago, Luis Gomes said:

Yes there are many like that in France, I get from 32ms to upwards of 45ms depending on which of those I connect to, the furthest away they are from Portugal the worse is it expectedly

How does the Madrid server work for you? how much is your ping there?

1 hour ago, Zli said:

How does the Madrid server work for you? how much is your ping there?

Actually very similar to the lowest French server, that one gives me maybe between 32ms to 36ms.

The Spanish server is the same thing, but when I go the PingHeatmap is shows 25ms so I do prioritize that one. 
I’m only talking about router values here not ingame ping, that one is lower on the madrid server

34 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

He's a little busy at the moment but he will be looking into it shortly

Thank you, just so he doesn't forget. Remind him again in a few days, please Fraser

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2024 at 7:25 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

He's a little busy at the moment but he will be looking into it shortly

Hi,Fraser 🙋🏻‍♂️ Do you know anything from Alex?

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know he has done some updates, has it not changed at all?

He did, but it got a lot worse. The Milano server no longer exists and now Bologna has appeared, which has very bad servers 60 ping+. my pings on some servers jumped by 10+. Since update Milano disappeared from the HeatMap and Bologna appeared. The Austrian server was not put on the map. A new one has appeared in France.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

I know he has done some updates, has it not changed at all?

Please Fraser, talk to Alex again about the MW3 server in Austria (Vienna). Everyone in the Netduma team should know that I didn't get anything new with R3. My Asus router also worked great. How to set it up from the first day it worked until the last one. I bought R3 just because of that server in Austria and to see the ping I dream about under 20ms. I've been playing MW3 for years and I've never had a ping below 20ms. You should also know that my country is not in the EU and that I paid the customs duty for the router. The router cost me 330 euros. Again, from the money that was paid to you for the router, you live on it and pay your bills for life. It is fair that your customers are also satisfied. The Bologna server did not exist 10 days ago for MW3 on Heatmap and now it does. So there can also be an Austria server and it can be connected to it just as it can be connected to Italy (Bologna). I have the same ping with R3 as I had with my Asus. Please do something about it Austria server to be put on Heatmap. Please copy this message and send it to Alex. I want to be satisfied with your product and I think it's ok. What do you think?

• Administrators

The servers on Ping Heatmap don't affect what you can/can't connect to on the Geo-Filter - even if it doesn't show on Heatmap but is an available server then you can still connect to it with the Geo-Filter. I'll let Alex know.

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

The servers on Ping Heatmap don't affect what you can/can't connect to on the Geo-Filter - even if it doesn't show on Heatmap but is an available server then you can still connect to it with the Geo-Filter. I'll let Alex know.

Thank you for letting him know.