First impression

Pilkerboy

After reading everything I could found about the Netduma router, I decided to order one. I was a little bit late to the party, but I was lucky I could order one. I received my router on Thursday and set it up that evening. I had some weird issues with my download speed (which probably had nothing to do with the router). Because I had a problem I had the opportunity to experience the great support from Netduma and the community though. 

I began my 'testing' with CoD:AW. I didn't enjoy CoD:AW before, because of the stupid deaths I experienced or bullets that didn't register. But after using the Netduma I was blown away.

I live in The Netherlands and set my home location between the UK and The Netherlands with a geo-filter radius around 500 km. It puts me almost instantly in a lobby, I didn't notice any difference in waiting time with before. While using this settings my games feel very smooth, bullets are registering and I don't experience stupid deads. I still die a lot, but that's due to my own bad skills  ;) 

I know the Netduma only let you connect to a host inside your geo-filter, so people outside the geo-filter could still be in your game. But maybe I'm lucky till now, I only had one or two games where there was someone in with a really poor connection. So with the Netduma my gaming experience improved a lot. It's probably my best investment since I bought my Audio Technica headset.

Thank you for the wonderful product and support.

After reading everything I could found about the Netduma router, I decided to order one. I was a little bit late to the party, but I was lucky I could order one. I received my router on Thursday and set it up that evening. I had some weird issues with my download speed (which probably had nothing to do with the router). Because I had a problem I had the opportunity to experience the great support from Netduma and the community though. 

I began my 'testing' with CoD:AW. I didn't enjoy CoD:AW before, because of the stupid deaths I experienced or bullets that didn't register. But after using the Netduma I was blown away.

I live in The Netherlands and set my home location between the UK and The Netherlands with a geo-filter radius around 500 km. It puts me almost instantly in a lobby, I didn't notice any difference in waiting time with before. While using this settings my games feel very smooth, bullets are registering and I don't experience stupid deads. I still die a lot, but that's due to my own bad skills  ;)

I know the Netduma only let you connect to a host inside your geo-filter, so people outside the geo-filter could still be in your game. But maybe I'm lucky till now, I only had one or two games where there was someone in with a really poor connection. So with the Netduma my gaming experience improved a lot. It's probably my best investment since I bought my Audio Technica headset.

Thank you for the wonderful product and support.

welcome on a board and yeah i completely agree with you this router is made to pit you on even position not to give you advantage and when you are on even you can see what you can work on to be better player and do it

Guest Netduma Luke

Pilker -. The biggest buzz we get here isn't when we sell a router, it's when someone like you takes the time to let us know how much of an improvement it has made to them personally. Thank you so much for the kind words, you've made my day!

Archived