Steady ping bug fix for now

I believe they got the steady ping wrong if u look it says your ping falls below target ping they will raise it but we know lower the ping the better we don’t need ping to be raised this is why are pings are though the roof soon as I turn steady ping off my ping goes back down so I now I just keep it off intill a update ever comes a

On 3/17/2024 at 2:29 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Here is how the feature works: 

Can I use steady ping on my xr500? also have they fixed the duma os mobile so that I can login with my existing router? Last time It wouldn\t let me login after one of the "updates"

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

Can I use steady ping on my xr500? also have they fixed the duma os mobile so that I can login with my existing router? Last time It wouldn\t let me login after one of the "updates"

No SteadyPing is only on DumaOS 4 which won't be coming to the XR series. Yes the app should now work for you, make sure it's on the latest from your app store

23 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No SteadyPing is only on DumaOS 4 which won't be coming to the XR series. Yes the app should now work for you, make sure it's on the latest from your app store

I'm still not able to use duma os mobile. Do I actually have to reset my router to use it?

Just now, SurvivorOf said:

I'm still not able to use duma os mobile. Do I actually have to reset my router to use it?

its only giving me the option to setup a new network and shows an error with me trying to connect to the current connection

13 minutes ago, SurvivorOf said:

its only giving me the option to setup a new network and shows an error with me trying to connect to the current connection

This app is not functioning lmao. Says I may be too far away when I'm sitting here at the router

12 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Uninstall it then reinstall it and see if that works please

when I got it to work, the ping optimizer shows the ping at 67ms and cannot optimize and says is at optimal ping. I run the ping test and it shows 19.6ms.