Traffic Prioritisation pc problem

so iv noitce jitters and been trying to figure why i play valorant mostly and thats when i notice it the most.

in the Traffic Prioritisation when im not gaming this what shows Congestion Control is set to auto

Screenshot 2024-03-16 130059.png

26 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you playing over ethernet or WiFi? How do you have Congestion Control set?

ethernet and my speeds are 1200 down and 200 up but when speed test i get 750 down and 220 up so thats what i have it set and 70% each slider i also have about 30 devices connected to my nertwork 4 routers set in Ap and netduma r2 set as main router and my modem set in bridge mode

11 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Quite the setup! Are you using the Geo-Filter? Even if not to filter just to monitor the ping. Is the ping actually fluctuating in game?

i am not but i will check later when i game. also would the R3 Fix a lot of the problems? i got the r2 not long ago so not sure if its worth the upgrade or not

also i did noitce my ping gos from 20ms to 30-35ms in game it doesnt stay steady

• Administrators

Probably best for us to figure out the issue first and then see if the R3 could help. For example, if it is a case of your ping to the server fluctuating that can't be fixed then the Steady Ping option on the R3 would help you keep a consistent ping. 

See if this video helps, we just released it this week