Just turn off all the advertised features that you bought this router for?

rvndo

The more of this forum that I have read, the more I see the most popular advise is to just turn off all the features in duma OS that I bought the router for......  and when I do try to use them, sometimes they work for a while and then stop working....  How is this thing so unstable?

• Administrators

I believe you're referring to the 1 post yesterday which one user said they do to ensure the lowest CPU usage possible, not necessary or required, simply what they like to do.

What features stop working after awhile?

I haven't seen any of my servers show up in the geofilter in over a week, doesn't matter how I re-sync the cloud and re-add them....  

I am looking at advanced troubleshooting settings and my cpu usage is back to being super high like it was before updating firmware to the .41

on the home screen it says Very high usage, but immediately under it there is no usage being shown.....

• Administrators

Check the IP address of your gaming device on the device itself, then check the Device Manager for the device you think it is, do the IPs match?

The CPU will be fine but a reboot will bring it down if you're worried it's affecting you.

We're aware of the visual high usage statement and will sort that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 2:34 PM, rvndo said:

I haven't seen any of my servers show up in the geofilter in over a week, doesn't matter how I re-sync the cloud and re-add them....  

I am looking at advanced troubleshooting settings and my cpu usage is back to being super high like it was before updating firmware to the .41

I'm having this problem when I try to Geofilter my PC but I've never been able to get a game server to appear, no Geofilter dots appear at all. However console works as intended flawlessly.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Soldier81 said:

I'm having this problem when I try to Geofilter my PC but I've never been able to get a game server to appear, no Geofilter dots appear at all. However console works as intended flawlessly.

What game is it you're trying to filter exactly and how did you add the PC to be filtered?