DumaOS iOS app finally working

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thank you for the update that it's working for you. Took a little while but we got there, thanks for your patience!

I'm glad u guys got it working I'll test my xr1000 on it later if it doesn't work I'll just use my asus still till r3 update comes out

app working for me. sadly would of been nice if you could customise the home screen. 
so you can see the bits u want on the screen right away. 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Caution said:

app working for me. sadly would of been nice if you could customise the home screen. 
so you can see the bits u want on the screen right away. 

It takes the DumaOS 4 type approach for the mobile app - I think it would be quite hard to allow that re-arranging on a mobile app

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It takes the DumaOS 4 type approach for the mobile app - I think it would be quite hard to allow that re-arranging on a mobile app

this remind me of excel 2000 all nice and easy to get to what you need. now with office 365 it all in submenu after submenu.  as you can see i don't like change :P 

• Administrators
On 3/13/2024 at 12:49 AM, WESTC0AST said:

can't get ping optimizer to work.

We are aware Ping Optimizer/Speed Test isn't 100% reliable at the moment and it's something the team are working on. Those features can still work, it just may not be every time. In the meantime best to adjust Congestion Control manually in Ping Optimizer > Advanced.

5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

We are aware Ping Optimizer/Speed Test isn't 100% reliable at the moment and it's something the team are working on. Those features can still work, it just may not be every time. In the meantime best to adjust Congestion Control manually in Ping Optimizer > Advanced.

Not home at the moment to verify but I don’t think xr1000 has Ping Optimizer >advanced. Did you mean congestion control?( I might be way off)

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, WESTC0AST said:

Not home at the moment to verify but I don’t think xr1000 has Ping Optimizer >advanced. Did you mean congestion control?( I might be way off)

Yes that's correct, Congestion Control