This RAPP is not loaded message

Hello again!  I have noticed a recurring issue that made me move away from the XR1000.  RAPP's work for the first 24hours after a reset, then I get the "RAPP is not loaded yet" message afterwards.  Generally, a reset works for this issue, but I would really like to NOT have to do this on a daily basis.  Is there a known cause for this issue and is there anything I can do to get this from happening?

*Edit*: This message generally occurs on the Ping Heatmap and Geo Filter.  99% of the time, the other options work without issue. 

• Administrators

What firmware version are you on currently? Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

Now I am back to how I was a couple days ago where it gets stuck in "DumaOS is loading" which means I will now have to reset the modem.  I am going to try unplugging for a few minutes and seeing if that fixes it.  However, this is starting to become more and more frequent of an issue just like the XR1000 had. 

• Administrators

Close the tab, unplug the router from power for 10 minutes, plug in, then wait 4 minutes before accessing the interface. Also sign up for Early Access here: https://forum.netduma.com/topic/39415-introducing-early-access/ and we can get you on that to see if it helps

Completed a factory reset and went through the guided setup.  Just like a couple days ago, I am now getting the error "DumaOS is not running".  Only fix is to factory reset again?