VPN HMA

HMA vpn is not working, I made the payment, I logged in but the connection failed. Can you help me please, I've been trying for days!!!

• Administrators

You'll need to use the manual method at the moment so get the configuration files from HMA and then use it with the Advanced Setup and it'll work

I can't understand this method, isn't there a tutorial or a step-by-step guide? Because I'm from BR and besides having to translate the messages, some don't make sense, I want to use the router and I can't, this is really frustrating... how do I get this document hma? in the advanced option there is no hma only openvpn or wireguard, how do I do it??

• Administrators

There is a guide here but there isn't much else you need to know to do it https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000087492--dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-hybrid-vpn 

You need to get the configuration files from HMA - you'll need to contact them to find it. You copy the contents of the file for the server you want (once they have provided them to you) in the config box, enter your login credentials in the relevant places and then connect.

The problem is that I don't understand if I need to register or how to register if necessary on the openvpn website... I already requested the HMA files but they didn't respond... you have to provide other configuration options directly with partners since HMA doesn't is providing an account of its services with the modem...

What option do I use when requesting HMA files? open or wireguard? I need to register on the openvpn website, is that it? use the site's login and password, and then paste the files that HMA provides me, is that it?image.thumb.png.69d5b5f2fe68cca0639fa5961fa7454c.png

Is Express VPN better? Can I do it through advanced with it or just through your two partner clients? Suddenly they help me better than hma in sending me the files, but how will I know it works...

• Administrators

I think HMA only offer OpenVPN so yes it would be that option then you put the config file contents in the configuration box, enter your HMA username/password in the relevant fields. 

You would need to do the same thing with ExpressVPN. We aren't partnered with those services

I PURCHASED THE EXPRESS SERVICE, GOT THE FILES, CONNECT TO THE VPN BUT WHEN ACCESSING MEUIP.COM IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE REGION... WHAT IS WRONG?

VPN CONECT.png

I don't know what this error is that also keeps appearing whenever I go into my modem's settings, I don't know how to fix it

image.png.e1c52d7e8cc8c1dd3c549f0980c24529.png

image.png.b3c3f7d7bbb8d05112f67b45da6fca2e.png