Long wait times to find game

• Administrators

You don't need to allow/deny manually unless for example it was a really bad game experience so you don't get put on it again as the radius will block anything outside it. Where is your location/radius set?

36 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

You don't need to allow/deny manually unless for example it was a really bad game experience so you don't get put on it again as the radius will block anything outside it. Where is your location/radius set?

O ok, just been taken 10 15 minutes sometimes to fins a match.

20240305_171727.jpg

Hello , I am having the same issue with both my r1 and xr500. It does not find games within the distance I set with the geo filter . However , its not an issue with the filter off. I am trying to use the Florida server for MW3 . I tried the above steps and it literally worked for 1 match., then it goes into a loop searching.

No

On 3/5/2024 at 5:39 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What game/playlist are you playing? Do you know how many servers are in that area if you use Ping Heatmap?

4 hours ago, Specnur said:

Hello , I am having the same issue with both my r1 and xr500. It does not find games within the distance I set with the geo filter . However , its not an issue with the filter off. I am trying to use the Florida server for MW3 . I tried the above steps and it literally worked for 1 match., then it goes into a loop searching.

18 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you changing Geo-Filter settings while you're on the game at all?

No

Just now, Netduma Fraser said:

When you launch the game initially have a look at the map, do you notice servers outside your radius all showing up with a blocked icon?

Only when I first turn game on. This is how it looks searching for a game

20240309_142947.jpg

• Administrators

That all looks fine and like it is working, it looks like you're connected also but it doesn't convert to a game? Will it continue to show like that for the entire search?

2 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

That all looks fine and like it is working, it looks like you're connected also but it doesn't convert to a game? Will it continue to show like that for the entire search?

Yes it takes awhile to connect 

On 3/9/2024 at 5:28 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Get it so it appears like the screenshot above, then disable the filter, does that then allow you to connect to that server faster?

Just now, Reykc9510 said:
On 3/9/2024 at 5:28 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Get it so it appears like the screenshot above, then disable the filter, does that then allow you to connect to that server faster?

Just tried that. Same result 

• Administrators

Play with the Geo-Filter off for a little while but keep it so you can still see icons on the map and add every server you play on that you want to your allow list. Then after awhile use the Geo-Filter covering the area, do you then get games faster?

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Play with the Geo-Filter off for a little while but keep it so you can still see icons on the map and add every server you play on that you want to your allow list. Then after awhile use the Geo-Filter covering the area, do you then get games faster?

Have to try that.