DumaOS is not running

I kept getting "This RAPP is not running right now" error, so I restarted the router.  After that, I stayed at the "DumaOS is loading, could take up to 4 minutes".  After several minutes of this, I just reset the router.  I waited 10 minutes after reset to log into the dashboard and got "DumaOS is not running".  Cleared cache and tried multiple browsers.  Tried a reset and 15 minute wait with cache cleared.  Still receiving the "DumaOS is not running".  After both resets, it did let me configure SSID etc, but then just kicks me back to the DumaOS message.  I even tried http://dumaos/dumaweb/ with no success.  IPConfig shows the R2 IP as gateway and I have internet connection.  Any thoughts? 

IPConfig.png

• Administrators
  1. Right-click on the Network/WiFi Windows Network Icon on the PC on the bottom-right hand side of your screen
  2. Open Network and Sharing Center.
  3. Click Change Adapter Settings.
  4. Right-click your connection and go to Properties.
  5. Uncheck the box next to Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) to disable it.

Then try accessing the interface and see if it works please.

It is currently working.  I left it unplugged overnight and now it is properly going through the setup. 

I also was not able to turn off IPv6 since I need it on for my job, so I can’t confirm if that solution would have worked.  I can say that whatever the issue was, it seems to be resolved at the moment.