Warzone Lag Comp

Ive been playing COD for roughly 15 years, and the lag compensation is still so bad in Warzone haha.  My geo filter connects me to a server that I have 9ms ping to and bullet reg is basically non existent most games, granted, I have some good games with the low ping as well but its very inconsistent.  I have forced further servers to raise ping and that seems to work to an extent as well but I feel like there is a sweet spot.  Does anyone feel like they have a good idea from experience what the ideal ping to a server is to lessen the dreaded lag comp.  I have great internet speeds and have lowered those to a point and have had some good games as well, but again, inconsistent.  Above it all, the trash Cod server tick rates doesnt help either.

Something outside of just ping would be buffer bloat. If you have not ran a test i would run one.Then adjust speeds till you get your best result. then apply those speeds to the device you are using for cod.I had a D rating on buffer bloat and raised it to a B+ and saw improvement on hit registration. i also used a different test other then what is built into my netgear xr450.the test i used is from waveform for bufferbloat. best of luck.