XR500 Wireless is fine but Ethernet no longer passing internet connection through - Please Help!!

This happened last night, I was trying to install a Tp-Link Powerline extender in my house unsuccessfully. Later that night I noticed that my desktop PC and anything else directly connected to my XR500 router wasn't connected to the internet. Which means my CCTV is no longer working either. I switched my PC to the wireless and this seems to be fine. So I'm now in the position that my wifi seems to be working fine but ports 2-4 are not passing through the internet. My PC shows this:

image.png.3f50cc6a0e80ec472047e38e91f71154.png

Doing a ipconfig /all shows my PC IS picking up a suitable IP address

Pimage.thumb.png.60e46c577bc3ea893dbd6c66c959bd97.png

Port one is receiving the internet from my Fibre connection and then ports 2-4 have devices connected to it that are not receiving data. My router is on V2.3.2.134 and I've noticed some parts like Device Manager not loading. But I don't know if that's a recent thing as I haven't had to be in my router for a couple of years. I would rather not have to factory reset my router as I have so many devices I would have to reconfigure and doing this with my CCTV will require an engineer call out which would cost money, But if there's no other way then i will do it. 

Please Help!!

Disconnect the router from the power supply for 5 minutes and then reconnect it.

Can you ping the router from the PC when the PC is connected to the network cable?

I've disconnected the router from the power supply for a few minutes several times now. No change

I can ping the gateway on 10.0.0.1 and it does receive a reply

image.thumb.png.7a86d76f928708df99783fc349e2f835.png

Sincre apologize, i was too stupid to realize that I had to turn off the wifi before doing the ping or tracert, it looks very different now. 

image.thumb.png.fdb168ea0961bd6cbccd033c2ba163ff.png

image.thumb.png.a16b947f4df499c3a0a5b05f9aafe916.png

So it seems to be giving itself an internal IP address. Also FYI there are light flashing on the ethernet port connected to the desktop, so it sees there's a network there

I don't know how to turn off IPv6 on the router, can you guide me? Half the screens don't load

EDIT - Giving it a manual IP address didn't work, i tried to give the ethernet IP 10.0.0.25, still no connection

Have you set manually an IP, the gateway and the DNS in the PC LAN interface?

What is the cabling like? Is the PC connected directly to the router? Without a switch or anything in between?

1 minute ago, ChrisG82 said:

Have you set manually an IP, the gateway and the DNS in the PC LAN interface?

Yes, just now, this didn't work :(

Also just looked, IPv6 is already turned off in the interface

27 minutes ago, RobGMun said:

I don't know how to turn off IPv6 on the router, can you guide me?

Sorry, but I didn’t own an XR500. So I can’t guide you. But i think that this have to be in the LAN settings (maybe advanced) of the XR500

Here is a nice illustrated guide (I think better than if I just explain everything here manually) on how to disable IPv6 directly on the PC interface:

Disable IPv6 Windows

Edited by ChrisG82

Thanks for all your advice Chris, I found what the problem was. You see my CCTV also uses Powerline adaptors from TP-Link. I had a brainwave that maybe that was somehow conflicting. I turned off the Powerline Adatpr for the CCTV and my PC's ethernet connection sprung to life. I turned on the CCTV PD again and that also was fine.

I was using the same make/model powerline adaptor when trying to extend the internet up to my 3rd floor. Maybe it was a fluke and i will try to set it up again, if the ethernet drops then i know what it is. And I'll have to find another solution or at least a PD made by Netgear or another brand

Problem solved for now :)