Will customer support be better if I upgrade to an R3

DAVE.COOPERENTLLC

I currently have a XR500. I am having issues with the RAPPS not loading I have messaged 2 individuals about this and neither has gotten back to me yet. If I get the latest and greatest will you still ignore messages requesting help or will it be better?

• Administrators

If you're directly messaging that's probably why you haven't received a response yet as we get so many direct messages, it's best to make a topic and we'll always get back to you - it's nothing to do with the router you're using, we'll support everyone equally.

Go to the System Information page and then in the Rapp panel menu ≡ change the retries to 5, reboot from the interface, wait 4 minutes before accessing and see if it works then please.

Here is the list of what is happening even after i did the reboot

Dashboard - loads properly sometimes

Geofilter- will not load 

Ping Heatmap -  will not load

QOS - will not load

Connection Benchmark -  will load but can not run tests

Device manager - will not load

network monitor-  will not load

Traffic controller- will not load

Hybrid VPN- will not load

System information - loads properly and creates logs

Settings - loads properly all functions used to this point seem to work properly

• Administrators

Did you go through the procedure of upgrading to the intermediary firmware and then to RC14? If you're on the intermediary firmware still that will explain why nothing is working

• Administrators

What version were you on then? The process is intermediary > RC14, if you can't upgrade to RC14 from intermediary then its intermediary > RC10 > RC14. Did you follow these steps?

You don't need to do these download steps on the R3 no.

I have told you the version I am on and all you do is refer me to a video that says download this file. Every file i have tried to download says the file is corrupt and i cant get any further. I am not as tech savvy as you I need alittle more help. Is there another way to get tech support from you all?

• Administrators

The topic I linked gives you all the information that is needed, the video shows you how to upgrade the router.

1. Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpeb2w2m4mvmv3q/INTERMEDIARY_FIRMWARE.img?dl=0
  2. Access the router interface
  3. Go to Settings > Administration > Firmware Update
  4. Upload the firmware file you downloaded
  5. Wait for it to complete, can take a few minutes
  6. Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5nk0fxkhzosvp2/XR500-V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc14.img?dl=0
  7. Repeat steps 3 - 5
  8. If step 6 doesn't allow you to upgrade for whatever reason download https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb7hztmwpxnpz2i/XR500-V2.3.2.134-dumaos33-rc10.img?dl=0
  9. Repeat steps 3 - 5
  10. Then complete steps 6 - 7