XR500 issues

Hello,

I am writing to you as a long-time user and enthusiast of the XR500 router, which has been an integral part of my network setup for the past four years. However, recently I have encountered a frustrating issue that I'm hoping you can assist me with.

When attempting to access the DumaOS dashboard via routerlogin.com, I am encountering several difficulties. Firstly, all current browsers on my Windows 10 system (including Edge, Chrome, and Safari) are indicating that the access is unsafe. Despite passing all validations, I'm still facing this warning.

Furthermore, even when I manage to bypass these warnings, I am greeted with a notice on my router's dashboard that seems to indicate an ongoing issue. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the problem, I am unable to resolve it on my own.

I have already attempted a hard reset as a troubleshooting step, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Enclosed with this message, you will find a screenshot depicting the notice I receive on the router's dashboard.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide in resolving this matter. The XR500 has been a reliable and essential component of my network setup, and I am eager to regain full access to its features and functionalities.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

netduma screenshot.jpg