New user - experiencing setting up problem

gman

Hi,

First post as i have bought a XR500 for Warzone gaming, the router is set up to the internet and working fine with all my devices. I am trying to set up the geo-filter for gaming on Warzone 3 however I'm getting zero servers show on my search as shown in my image below;

image.thumb.png.859a1a532719b1efc3c87bbb8b29b911.png

I have done a search and tried the go to protocol of deleting the device, resync cloud, reboot router, re add device. But no luck.

When I go to the Ping Heatmap tab (ref image below), I'm able to see all the available servers on Warzone 3 which is confusing why I'm able to see on the Geo-Filter tab.

image.thumb.png.f9702d5003adef2dca4595b6bdaa2a7d.png

I'm trying to use this on my Xbox series X.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks G

• Administrators

Just to double check, servers on the Geo-Filter will only appear when you're searching for a game/when you're in a game, you won't see them like heatmap. Are you experiencing that or not seeing them at all even when in a game?

Interesting, I didn’t know this nor haven’t seen it stated in the videos I’ve watched. 

so how I choose the server I would like to use going forward please?

thanks 

Thanks @Netduma Fraser

so when I load the game, I can now see all the server points (see image below) you can see I have put my long radius to the desired location… does this all look correct?

image one - is when loading the game all servers are shown. 

image two - when the game is running this is what the geo filter tab shows. Is this correct, just a player symbol in Europe?

hopefully this will clear this up :) cheers 

IMG_2585.jpeg

IMG_2587.jpeg