Issues with geofence

Hi folks,

I'm from italy and i'm trying to play only in the arabian servers (El Bahrein i think) and north-est U.S.A.
No problem about the arabian serves, i can play there normally (with high ping of course between 90 and 110) but i cannot play in the american servers: don't know why! I made a big circle to keep 3-4 american servers inside but it doesn't work, i cannot find any game.

In the netduma pingmap i see that the value of my ping to the arabian servers is more or less the same to the american servers, so it's not about a "too high ping problem".

i set the ping assist to 0, enable strict mode. My XBOX is set as "Xbox device" in the device manager, ad blocker not enable, 3.3.615 firmware version

The second issue is:

Sometimes (very often to be fair) the xbox live party group/chat doesn't work if i have this geofilter active (in these places, arabia or united states). My friends in the xbox live party are from italy too.

I have open nat, dmz to my xbox, and my ISP modem has in the DMZ my netduma router, and i selecet "Call of duty (series)" in the filter strict options of the geofilter.

37 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Are you setting up the Geo-Filter before you launch the game? You will need to add your friends to your Geo-Filter allow list to connect to them.

How can i find them?

Yes i setting up it BEFORE launching the game, but i cannot find any game. 

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 18.28.51 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 18.28.51.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-08 at 18.28.49.jpeg

• Administrators

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works. For friends follow the section at the bottom of this guide: https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Try this:

1. Quit the application/game/client completely
  2. Remove device from the Geo-Filter
  3. Resync from the Geo-Filter Map menu
  4. Re-add the device to the Geo-Filter with the manual option
  5. Set up the Geo-Filter how you like
  6. Wait 2 minutes
  7. Boot up application/game/client

Then see if it works. For friends follow the section at the bottom of this guide: https://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000077072-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-geo-filter

What about if my friend has a dynamic ip that change every time he goes online?