Apple Eco system and wifi extenders not working

Hello Team

APPLE AirPlay and IPhone remote app still not finding Apple TVs on the same network. I did not have any of these issues with my previous Nighthawk Netduna OS router. I have updated to the latest firmware in hopes that this would be fixed. My home is deep in the Apple ecosystem and my Apple devices not being able to talk to each is a problem. Side note adding an extender antenna does not work well on this router as it treats the extender as an individual device and not and extension of the network. Thank you for all your hard work on this product 

• Administrators

It is something we're looking into and should be fixed shortly. In the meantime if you have one device connected on 2.4 and the other on 5GHz it should work correctly

By the way, Mr. Fraser, I just wanted to to ask you, if you could please give me an update via this thread when the iOS smart home issues has been fixed I would really appreciate it as I have switched back to my old Duma router for now as not being able to use my Smart home at 100% has been causing issues for the past month. I know coding is not easy and I don’t expect you guys to rush to fix this. I have no problem waiting patiently. All I ask is notification when the issue has been fixed please. Thank you guys for all you do.  

P.S I forgot to mention that this is also affecting some of my Google Home products as well. if you already know this disregard.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, LovedJames said:

By the way, Mr. Fraser, I just wanted to to ask you, if you could please give me an update via this thread when the iOS smart home issues has been fixed I would really appreciate it as I have switched back to my old Duma router for now as not being able to use my Smart home at 100% has been causing issues for the past month. I know coding is not easy and I don’t expect you guys to rush to fix this. I have no problem waiting patiently. All I ask is notification when the issue has been fixed please. Thank you guys for all you do.  

P.S I forgot to mention that this is also affecting some of my Google Home products as well. if you already know this disregard.

Thank you for your understanding, it's much appreciated, I will do my best to update you once it has been resolved. Do keep an eye on the R3 Support forum as the firmware would be posted there and the change log will detail the fixes. Yes that'll be the same issue.

• 2 months later...