VPN Samsung Smart TV's Only With XR500 but keep NAT Open For Gaming?

Have 2 NEW Samsung (Tizen OS System) Smart Tv and looking to vpn the tv. Since its a Tizen OS Samsung made it difficult to add a vpn through playstore for download,was removed few years ago. wanted to see if with my xr500 router if i can vpn through wifi or ethernet connection just the 2 TV's only. I want to keep my gaming with NAT open at the same time. Looking to possibly do IPTV(Cutting the cord with cable) and with IPTV they recommend using a VPN.

• Administrators

You can add the TVs to the VPN to just apply it to them yes. It wouldn't affect the NAT for gaming as it's just for the smart aspects of the TV not the console you'd be playing on.

unless i missed something status says Failed

i use NORDVPN

went to Hybrid VPN then enabled it,  went to advanced, put my username and password from NORDVPN. downloaded configuration from NORDVPN and says status failed.

note:

i went to nordvpn.com/servers/tools

downloaded the udp config

heres a log

Sat Feb 3 19:18:21 2024 SENT CONTROL [ae58.nordvpn.com]: 'PUSH_REQUEST' (status=1)

Sat Feb 3 19:18:21 2024 AUTH: Received control message: AUTH_FAILED

Sat Feb 3 19:18:21 2024 SIGTERM[soft,auth-failure] received, process exiting

Got NORDVPN working, the login uses different cridentials but not sure on the SOURCE,DESTINATION & PROTOCOL to use or do i use both for protocol

im using eero pro mesh kit and is connected to one of the ports on xr500 and just gonna vpn traffic that line so whatever connects to that will be vpn only.

vpn service selector

SOURSE

start

end

DESTINATION

start

end

PROTOCOL

tcp

udp

tcp&udp

vpn-setting.jpg

• Administrators

All you need to do then is set it to Do NOT VPN these services and it will apply it to the entire device/the things connected behind it. You will see a bandwidth hit by doing this though.